matching scholarship overview
ADF will match up to $500 from sponsoring organizations and businesses. Sponsorships may come from:
- Dance Studios
- Colleges or Universities
- High Schools
- Arts Organizations
- Businesses or Corporations
- Matching scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Only a limited number are available.
- Matching scholarships cannot be combined with any other ADF scholarships.
- ADF will only match a maximum amount of $500, but there is no limit for sponsorship award amounts. For example, your school’s dance department can award you $1,500 towards tuition, and ADF will match $500, bringing your total matching scholarship to $2,000. However, if your school only awarded $100, ADF would match $100, bringing your total matching scholarship to $200.
- Matching Scholarships may only be used to towards ADF tuition.
- Matching scholarship awards are contingent upon sponsorship agreement. Matching scholarships from ADF will not be allocated until the school office receives sponsorship agreement and funds. Students are strongly encouraged to reach out to their possible sponsors EARLY, before indicating interest in the matching scholarship to ADF.
how To apply
Please submit the following to be considered for a Matching Scholarship:
- Complete your online application for the Summer Dance Intensive, pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee, and wait for your application to be accepted.
- Once accepted, indicate your interest in applying for a Matching Scholarship through your online application.
- The sponsoring organization will need to complete a Matching Scholarship Application Form.
- Provide your sponsoring organization’s email in your online application and they will automatically receive the form. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the form is submitted by your sponsoring organization.
- If your sponsoring organization does not have an email, provide them with a hard copy of the form and then upload the completed form into your online application.