*SPRING BREAK CAMP*
*Additional $50/household for early drop-off (8-8:30am) and late pick-up (3:30-4pm)
This spring break, children ages 8-12 are invited to broaden their horizons and join ADF for a trip around the world (of dance)! Students will participate in a variety of classes taught by faculty who are experts in their fields. This camp aims to introduce students to new dance techniques, boost creativity inside and outside the studio, and build a sense of community. Dance experience is not necessary and past participants are welcomed back!
- Class 1 – Capoeira with Allan Stevens
- Class 2 – Buckets and Beats with Bashir Shakur
- Class 3 – Flamenco with Alicia Vila
- LUNCH – please pack a lunch!
- Class 4 – Creative Movement with Gaspard Louis
- Class 5 – West African Dance with Jamie Shakur
About This Event
ADF's Samuel H. Scripps Studios, 721 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705
April 10 to April 14, 2017
9:00 am - 3:00 pm