YOUTH scholarships FOR WEEKLY CLASSES and Summer camps
We are accepting applications for the 2018 Spring and Summer Terms (term dates March 19-May 27).
Descriptions and schedule of youth classes found here.
Scholarships are available for students who demonstrate financial need. Please note that 2017-2018 scholarships may be carried over through Summer Term 2018 if you wish to remain enrolled. Contact Julia at 919-797-2871 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to renew your scholarship for Spring Term.
To apply, please submit:
- A copy of your 2016 or 2017 Tax Form 1040. Please only submit the first page (lists your Adjusted Gross Income and Dependents) and black-out all social security numbers.
- A completed scholarship application (same as the button above).
You can submit these materials in any of the following ways:
- By mail: ADF, Box 90772, Durham, NC 27708
- By email: email@example.com (you may submit a photograph of the forms that you have filled out by hand)
- In person: ADF’s Studios, 721 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705
Application deadline for Spring Term March 14, 2018.
Scholarships are available for students who demonstrate financial need. To apply, please follow the same procedure detailed above. Applicants will be considered and notified via email on a rolling basis.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Julia Pleasants at 919-797-2871 or firstname.lastname@example.org.