*ONLINE* youth classes
*Due to the continued threat of COVID-19 and with concern for the health and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff, we will be holding classes entirely online until further notice.
2020-2021 Online classes
Reconnect with your ADF community or become part of it here! Each class is led by one of ADF’s expert faculty and explores a range of techniques and styles that will build your strength, stamina, and creativity. Come ready to sweat, move, create, and feel your fullest!
check back for summer class updates!
how to enroll online for classes
- Select the classes that best fit your student’s experience and/or interests or contact us for assistance with class selection!
- Experience level may vary for participants. Classes are geared towards the intermediate/advanced mover.
- If you register for a class, please plan to attend as some classes have limited capacity. We hope you join our learning community and reap the rewards of full participation!
- After you register your student for their class(es), download the Zoom App on your phone or computer prior to the start of your first class. Zoom is free to access. We recommend students create their own Zoom account for ease of participation!
- Zoom link will not be included in MindBody confirmation email, but will come in a separate email from ADF. We will email you your class Zoom links prior to the start of your selected class(es).
Class Policies & Requirements
review POLICIEs/requirements here
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
2021 online workshops & masterclasses
check back for spring workshops!
You can book classes and register on our mobile app!