EXPERIENCE RIGOROUS TRAINING IN A CARING COMMUNITY
PDI offers two weeks of intense dancing and community-building that develops your leadership skills and artistic voice.
Join us for an exciting in-person summer! Applications open online in January 2022.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 3–16, 2022
TRAIN & PERFORM
- Develop your technique, artistry, and confidence in 20+ classes per week with nationally-recognized faculty
- Study a range of dance including African dance forms, ballet, composition, dance film, hip-hop, modern, and repertory
- Perform for friends, family, and the ADF community on the last day of the intensive
CREATE & CONNECT
- Build relationships while having the freedom to train, grow, and create independently
- Delve into the creative process in repertory classes and develop your artistic voice in collaborative dance film classes
- Attend performances from an international roster of dance companies
- Discuss performances and what matters to you as an artist with your teachers and fellow dancers
Apply here for the Tuition Scholarship or Matching Scholarship. Over 60% of students receive some kind of financial support from ADF.
The student experience
“Being here at PDI helped me grow my confidence in myself and my artistic voice.”
“This experience made me see that it is not just about the dancing but is about connecting with the people around you.”
“ADF is a place where young dancers can explore dance and themselves in a community setting which allows them to grow with confidence.”
–Mary Cassidy, 2019 parent